Make a Net & Let It Catch You
This print is about having the courage to making a big, scary change in your life. The safety net you build might be a hurried and sparse. Or maybe your net will form so slowly that the strings will begin to fray. Nevertheless, it will still catch you.
Proceeds from the sale of this print will be donated to HAVEN, a Michigan nonprofit. This organization works to eliminate sexual assault and domestic violence and empower survivors.
- Hand pulled screen print with white, deep red and pool blue inks
- Measures 12” x 24" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of 90
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.