Nature Lovers Screen Print
The idea for this print hit us while hiking the Aiea Loop Trail on Oahu, Hawaii.
We have not yet photographed this print, so the image is the digital illustration. The other photos show the photo we took in Hawaii that inspired this print, our initial thumbnail sketch, and some swatches of the ink.
- Hand pulled screen print on 100# French Construction Pure White paper
- 6 ink layers: yellow, blue, brown, transparent grey, and two shades of green
- Measures 18x24" (standard frame size)
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Numbered edition of 75 signed by the artists
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Illustrated and printed in the U.S.A.